There have been many fighters out there who have sported some amazing mustaches in their mma careers. Some are better than others and I think they deserve credit for their exceptional grooming abilities. This may not help them fight better, but it certainly adds to their overall appeal as fighters. Below are the top 5 mustaches in mixed martial arts history.
- Coming in at number five is none other than Dan Severn. Severn is a UFC Hall of Famer and was one of the pioneers in mma. His mustached was exceptionally great and many have tried to replicate it.
- Coming in at number four is Dustin Hazlett. He doesn't always sport a great mustache, but who could forget this mustache to the left. This only compliments his beard and makes him very entertaining to watch; not to mention his jiu jitsu skills.
- Coming in at number three has to be Mike Beltran. He is an mma referee and he certainly looks like he could be part of the ZZ TOP gang.
- Coming in at number two has to be Ian McCall. He fights just like his facial hair; entertaining and wild. It is only fit that his facial hair matches his fighting style. This UFC flyweight fighter certainly knows how to sport a classic mustache.
- Coming in at number one is the one, the only, Mr. Don Frye. Yes Don Frye or should I say Tom Sellic. These two have got to be related. His mustache compliments his American flag shorts quite nicely.